Whilst a Pasa Doble is widely regarded as a Spanish two-step dance, it’s also an exciting and flamboyant cocktail you can make at home. After a couple of these with good company, you may well be doing the Pasa Doble too! A well-balanced combination of Sherry & Whisky partner up with sweet and salty to create a truly unique cocktail.
- 40ml Double Cask Gold Whisky
- 15ml Amontillado Sherry
- Pinch of smoked salt
- 5ml maple syrup
- Your Favourite Glass (We’d recommend an Old Fashioned Tumbler)
How To Make A Macallan Pasa Doble
- Mix the Macallan Double Cask Gold Whisky with the sherry before adding the maple syrup and stirring well
- Sprinkle a pinch of smoked salt and continue to stir until fully dissolved
- Gently pour into your favourite glass and garnish however you prefer
- Serve & enjoy!
Be sure to let us know what you think of this recipe, and share your success on social media!