Taylors LBV Port
From the pioneers of the LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) port, this purple-black port is full of fruit on the nose. Whilst most ports are aged for only 2, this one has been maturing for 4-6 years and is ready to drink as soon as it’s bottled.
With incredibly dense flavours of fruit highlighted by a fresh grape trace. The straightforward tannins run parallel to a slight acidity throughout the flavour profile. On the finish, a never-ending wave of concentrated berry fruits rounds off a port noted for its impressive depth and stamina.
You may think some meals just can’t get any better. But add a glass of Taylor’s LBV Port to the end of any meal and it’s a whole new level of good. Especially when served in generously proportioned glass to elevate it’s fruity aromas for ultimate enjoyment. Even more so when paired with strong cheese, especially blue cheese like stilton.
We aim to pack and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed and sent on the service selected at checkout. This means our standard service to the majority of the UK is a 48-hour Working Day service (Monday-Friday).
For example, an order placed on Monday night would generally be dispatched on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. An order placed on Friday night would generally be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery – £5.99/Box. Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Next Working Day Delivery – £7.79/Box. Orders Must be placed before 4pm.
- UK Pallet Distribution – Contact us for information
Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles Delivery Charges:
- £9.99/Box delivery in 3-5 Working Days from dispatch.
- Includes following Postcodes: BT, IM, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, GY.
Orders can sometimes be delayed due to courier issues. This is why our promise is to deliver in 2-4 working days (3-5 days for the regions listed above).
Where DPD is the courier, they will contact you directly by email or text regarding ETA of delivery and you will be able to respond directly to rearrange/give authority for a safe place etc.