Stones Ginger Gin
Out of Stock
Email me when back in stock
Joseph Stone’s distilled Gin: an extraordinary gingerable gin from stone’s, top-notch producer of all things ginger for almost 300 years; roots in ginger since 1740.
Stone’s obsession with ginger dates back to 1740 at the old Finsbury Distillery. Alongside flourishing gin production, majestic mill stones crushed glorious ginger for our delectable Stone’s Original Green Ginger Wine.
Recognising the extraordinary power of ginger, Joseph Stone began selling the distillery’s drinks under his own name. This contemporary gin splendidly honours our distilling heritage and our ginger roots to create an incredibly quaffable tipple with a cheeky ginger kick.
We aim to pack and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed and sent on the service selected at checkout. This means our standard service to the majority of the UK is a 48-hour Working Day service (Monday-Friday).
For example, an order placed on Monday night would generally be dispatched on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. An order placed on Friday night would generally be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery – £5.99/Box. Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Next Working Day Delivery – £7.50/Box. Orders Must be placed before 2pm.
- UK Pallet Distribution – Contact us for information
Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles Delivery Charges:
- £9.99/Box delivery in 3-5 Working Days from dispatch.
- Includes following Postcodes: BT, IM, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, GY.
Orders can sometimes be delayed due to courier issues. This is why our promise is to deliver in 2-4 working days (3-5 days for the regions listed above).
Where DPD is the courier, they will contact you directly by email or text regarding ETA of delivery and you will be able to respond directly to rearrange/give authority for a safe place etc.