QC Pale Cream
Full-bodied, pale mahogany classic which makes a great aperitif on ice. This one will split opinion, as it’s great served at room temperature in traditional sherry glasses but eye-openingly good chilled and poured over crushed ice. Your choice! An old-fashioned and very British cream – this one will certainly bring back the ghosts of Christmases past and there’s no denying the big whiff of festive spice mixed in with the sweet grapey flavours. But hang on a minute, this is the 21st century so it’s off to the fridge with this bottle. And what a difference a few degrees make. Serve in super-chilled glasses and this could well be the cocktail drink find of the season. Add a slice of orange and a sprig or two of mint and suddenly this is an eminently fashionable tipple, fit to be served at all the best parties. Great with the cheeseboard too.
We aim to pack and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed and sent on the service selected at checkout. This means our standard service to the majority of the UK is a 48-hour Working Day service (Monday-Friday).
For example, an order placed on Monday night would generally be dispatched on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. An order placed on Friday night would generally be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery – £5.99/Box. Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Next Working Day Delivery – £7.79/Box. Orders Must be placed before 4pm.
- UK Pallet Distribution – Contact us for information
Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles Delivery Charges:
- £9.99/Box delivery in 3-5 Working Days from dispatch.
- Includes following Postcodes: BT, IM, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, GY.
Orders can sometimes be delayed due to courier issues. This is why our promise is to deliver in 2-4 working days (3-5 days for the regions listed above).
Where DPD is the courier, they will contact you directly by email or text regarding ETA of delivery and you will be able to respond directly to rearrange/give authority for a safe place etc.