Hurry, only 3 left in stock!
Luxardo Amaretto is an award winning Italian liqueur.
Essential oils found in the pits of cherries, peaches and apricots deliver a a sumptuous almond flavour with a hint of vanilla.
Enjoy it in a cocktail as part of a Godfather or an Amaretto Sour. It also works beautifully when added to a semifreddo dessert recipe.
Whether sampled neat over ice or experienced after dinner, Luxardo Amaretto will bring some Italian suave to your drink’s cabinet.
We aim to pack and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed and sent on the service selected at checkout. This means our standard service to the majority of the UK is a 48-hour Working Day service (Monday-Friday).
For example, an order placed on Monday night would generally be dispatched on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. An order placed on Friday night would generally be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery – £5.99/Box. Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Next Working Day Delivery – £7.79/Box. Orders Must be placed before 4pm.
- UK Pallet Distribution – Contact us for information
Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles Delivery Charges:
- £9.99/Box delivery in 3-5 Working Days from dispatch.
- Includes following Postcodes: BT, IM, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, GY.
Orders can sometimes be delayed due to courier issues. This is why our promise is to deliver in 2-4 working days (3-5 days for the regions listed above).
Where DPD is the courier, they will contact you directly by email or text regarding ETA of delivery and you will be able to respond directly to rearrange/give authority for a safe place etc.