Kwai Feh Lychee Liqueur
Out of Stock
Email me when back in stock
Kwai Feh Lychee Liqueur is a soft and fruity liqueur that is the perfect accompaniment to any cocktail.
The drink gets its name from Lady Yang Kuei Fei, who adored fresh lychee fruit so much, the emperor had it brought 600 miles to their palace on horses.
Enjoy this sensational tipple for yourself by adding it to a cocktail such as a Lychee Martini (which also happens to be a favourite of Nigella Lawson).
Simply add 25ml of Kwai Feh Lychee Liqueur to 50ml vodka, 25ml lychee syrup, 2 tsp dry vermouth and ice. Add a rose petal on top for a nod to its oriental heritage.
We aim to pack and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed and sent on the service selected at checkout. This means our standard service to the majority of the UK is a 48-hour Working Day service (Monday-Friday).
For example, an order placed on Monday night would generally be dispatched on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. An order placed on Friday night would generally be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery – £5.99/Box. Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Next Working Day Delivery – £7.79/Box. Orders Must be placed before 4pm.
- UK Pallet Distribution – Contact us for information
Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles Delivery Charges:
- £9.99/Box delivery in 3-5 Working Days from dispatch.
- Includes following Postcodes: BT, IM, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, GY.
Orders can sometimes be delayed due to courier issues. This is why our promise is to deliver in 2-4 working days (3-5 days for the regions listed above).
Where DPD is the courier, they will contact you directly by email or text regarding ETA of delivery and you will be able to respond directly to rearrange/give authority for a safe place etc.