Hurry, only 6 left in stock!
Hennessy XO is a French cognac that was first bottled in 1870 for Maurice Hennessy.
Described as a great cigar cognac, Hennessy XO is made from 100 different eaux-de-vies that range between 10 and 70 years.
Its rich colour and lightly spiced tones originate from its complex blending and ageing process. ‘XO’ actually stands for extra old, which in the cognac stakes signifies premium quality.
Hennessy XO tasting notes include black pepper, cinnamon, prunes, dark chocolate and dried fruit. It has a warm, vanilla finish.
The distinct bottle design and overall presentation, coupled with the extraordinary blend of ingredients make this cognac truly one-of-a-kind.
Best served neat on the rocks with a roaring fire in the background for that authentic cognac drinking experience.
We aim to pack and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed and sent on the service selected at checkout. This means our standard service to the majority of the UK is a 48-hour Working Day service (Monday-Friday).
For example, an order placed on Monday night would generally be dispatched on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. An order placed on Friday night would generally be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery – £5.99/Box. Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Next Working Day Delivery (DPD) – £7.50/Box. Orders Must be placed before 2pm.
- UK Pallet Distribution – Contact us for information
Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles Delivery Charges:
- £9.99/Box delivery in 3-5 Working Days from dispatch.
- Includes following Postcodes: BT, IM, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, GY.
Orders can sometimes be delayed due to courier issues. This is why our promise is to deliver in 2-4 working days (3-5 days for the regions listed above).
Where DPD is the selected courier, they will contact you directly by email or text regarding ETA of delivery and you will be able to respond directly to rearrange/give authority for a safe place etc.