Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry
Hurry, only 3 left in stock!
Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry is an amber coloured tipple that has been produced since 1882. It holds a royal warrant issued by HM Queen Elizabeth II.
Made using a combination of Palomino and Pedro Ximenez grapes, fragrant aromas on the nose give way to nutty, raisin notes on the palate.
A world of cocktails awaits such as a Harveys Cream Old Fashioned. Simple add 50ml of Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry with 1tsp of syrup and 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters. Finish with a slice of orange peel and a cherry before serving.
Alternatively, serve with rich creamy desserts for an incredible flavour pairing. It’s especially delicious with a trifle or a chocolate torte.
Grab this excellent value 6x75cl bottle multi pack of Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry and we’ll deliver it straight to your door.
We aim to pack and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed and sent on the service selected at checkout. This means our standard service to the majority of the UK is a 48-hour Working Day service (Monday-Friday).
For example, an order placed on Monday night would generally be dispatched on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. An order placed on Friday night would generally be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery – £5.99/Box. Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Next Working Day Delivery – £7.79/Box. Orders Must be placed before 4pm.
- UK Pallet Distribution – Contact us for information
Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles Delivery Charges:
- £9.99/Box delivery in 3-5 Working Days from dispatch.
- Includes following Postcodes: BT, IM, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, GY.
Orders can sometimes be delayed due to courier issues. This is why our promise is to deliver in 2-4 working days (3-5 days for the regions listed above).
Where DPD is the courier, they will contact you directly by email or text regarding ETA of delivery and you will be able to respond directly to rearrange/give authority for a safe place etc.