Frivolo Prosecco Frizzante
Frivolo Prosecco Frizzante is a sparkling dry wine from Italy. It has notes that include florals, pear, green apple, citrus and celery.
Food wise, it pairs well with appetizers, cured meat, shellfish and vegetarian dishes. It offers an air of sophistication without overpowering the dish.
Prosecco, on the whole, is a real go-to wine. Whether you’re having a tipple in the garden after work or entertaining guests, it offers a light refreshment.
At 10.5% ABV, it’s lower in alcohol compared with most wines. Whether sampled on its own or with a mixer, it’s equally pleasing on the palette.
We aim to pack and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed and sent on the service selected at checkout. This means our standard service to the majority of the UK is a 48-hour Working Day service (Monday-Friday).
For example, an order placed on Monday night would generally be dispatched on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. An order placed on Friday night would generally be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery – £5.99/Box. Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Next Working Day Delivery – £7.50/Box. Orders Must be placed before 2pm.
- UK Pallet Distribution – Contact us for information
Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles Delivery Charges:
- £9.99/Box delivery in 3-5 Working Days from dispatch.
- Includes following Postcodes: BT, IM, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, GY.
Orders can sometimes be delayed due to courier issues. This is why our promise is to deliver in 2-4 working days (3-5 days for the regions listed above).
Where DPD is the courier, they will contact you directly by email or text regarding ETA of delivery and you will be able to respond directly to rearrange/give authority for a safe place etc.