Duke Of Cumberland Madeira
Duke of Cumberland is a 3 year old medium style of madeira produced using Tinta Negra, the islands only red grape variety. Depending on the altitude, humidity, region and solar exposure, the grapes can deliver richer or drier wines. This varietal is diverse enough to be able to represent any one of the 4 styles of Madeira. Made using the ‘Estufagem’ system which at Blandy’s means the wines are heated in stainless steel tanks with externally heated water jackets (as opposed to the internally coil heated concrete vats) to produce a soft, caramel style. They are then matured for a further 2 years in satin wood.
We aim to pack and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed and sent on the service selected at checkout. This means our standard service to the majority of the UK is a 48-hour Working Day service (Monday-Friday).
For example, an order placed on Monday night would generally be dispatched on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. An order placed on Friday night would generally be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery – £5.99/Box. Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Next Working Day Delivery – £7.79/Box. Orders Must be placed before 4pm.
- UK Pallet Distribution – Contact us for information
Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles Delivery Charges:
- £9.99/Box delivery in 3-5 Working Days from dispatch.
- Includes following Postcodes: BT, IM, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, GY.
Orders can sometimes be delayed due to courier issues. This is why our promise is to deliver in 2-4 working days (3-5 days for the regions listed above).
Where DPD is the courier, they will contact you directly by email or text regarding ETA of delivery and you will be able to respond directly to rearrange/give authority for a safe place etc.