House Of Suntory Chita Whisky, 70cl
A traditional single grain Japanese Whisky from the House of Suntory
Hurry, only 9 left in stock!
Chita completes the single distillery trio (along with Yamazaki & Hakushu) that create the winning Hibiki blend. Matured in the unique climate and natural conditions found in the Omi and Hakushu distilleries. Aged in Spanish Oak wine casks and American White Oak casks, to result in a milder, yet complex flavour of this single malt Japanese Whisky.
This Whisky is perfect, regardless of it’s drank neat, on the rocks or served with a splash of soda water.
Simply, fill your favourite Whisky glass to the brim with ice, pour 30ml of Chita Whisky and stir gently, top with soda water.
We aim to pack and dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed and sent on the service selected at checkout. This means our standard service to the majority of the UK is a 48-hour Working Day service (Monday-Friday).
For example, an order placed on Monday night would generally be dispatched on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. An order placed on Friday night would generally be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Mainland UK Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery – £5.99/Box. Delivery in 2-4 Working Days
- Next Working Day Delivery – £7.79/Box. Orders Must be placed before 4pm.
- UK Pallet Distribution – Contact us for information
Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles Delivery Charges:
- £9.99/Box delivery in 3-5 Working Days from dispatch.
- Includes following Postcodes: BT, IM, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, GY.
Orders can sometimes be delayed due to courier issues. This is why our promise is to deliver in 2-4 working days (3-5 days for the regions listed above).
Where DPD is the courier, they will contact you directly by email or text regarding ETA of delivery and you will be able to respond directly to rearrange/give authority for a safe place etc.