Amarula CreamSKU: 692548_1 |
Amarula CreamPrice : £18.19
DELIVER FAST. DELIVER FREE. DRINKS MADE EASY ↓
We ship all orders using our reliable couriers on a tracked service. You will be able to follow the journey of your order from the minute it leaves our warehouse right up to when it arrives at your door. Our couriers will also let you nominate a trusted neighbour or designated safe place to deliver to in case you aren't available. Plus if you spend £50 you get free next working day delivery.
GLOBAL BRANDS. INDIVIDUAL TASTES ↓
We strive to bring you the very best of international drinking. With brands from all over the world, you can find exactly what you're looking for and know you'll enjoy it. We recognise nobody has the same taste when it comes to drinks, that's why variety is key.
EASY TO ORDER. EASY ON THE PLANET. ↓
All of our orders are sent out in fully recyclable packaging so it's never been easier to order the drinks you love and look after the planet. Plus our couriers are certified carbon neutral & we host our website on servers that offset carbon emissions.
– Amarula is the original African Marula cream liquor made with real Marula fruit
– Perfectly sun-ripened Marula fruit brings out the distinctive Amarula taste of vanilla and caramel with a smooth, rich texture
– The hand harvested Marula fruits are made into a wine, then double-distilled and left to mature in oak barrels for two years
– Perfect chilled over ice, or in a espresso martini
– Made from ethically sourced, uniquely African ingredients; Contains milk, soya and 15.5% abv alcohol
– Note: Item does not have expiry date, rather date mentioned on the product is manufacturer date
From tree to bottle, it takes over two years to create each bottle of Amarula Cream Liqueur. The key ingredient, the marula fruit, is considered one of Africa’s botanical treasures. This exotic fruit, harvested by hand, gives Amarula its distinctive taste and smooth, rich texture. The tree grows naturally across sub-equatorial Africa and this is where the magical Amarula story starts. This rare tree cannot be cultivated and the marula fruits are only selected when they are perfectly ripe and yellow. The mash from the fruit then travels 2,000kms to the cellar in Stellenbosch. The fruit is made into a wine and then double-distilled and left to mature in oak barrels for two years, before being blended with fresh cream.
Note: Item does not have expiry date, rather date mentioned on the product is manufacturer date
– For more information on Amarula, our values and cocktail serves please visit; https://www.amarula.com/
Product Weight: 1309g
Product Dimension: 8 × 8 × 31 cm
More about product:
Storage Temp: Ambient
All of our orders are sent out on a 2-4 working day service as standard, postcodes in the Highlands & Islands should expect a slightly longer transit time. Delivery can be upgraded to a next working day service if your order is under £50. Orders over £50 automatically get free next working day delivery. Postcodes in the Highlands & Islands should expect a 2-day service. All of our packaging is made of recycled material and can be recycled in your home recycling bin. Check with your local council for details. Our packaging is branded with the Bring. Me. Brands.