How To Make A Bowmore Manhattan
Manhattan cocktails are the image of upmarket sophistication. Dating back to somewhere around the 1800s, they have the outward appearance of fancy and impressive, but at their root, they are super easy to make!
How To Make A Bowmore Manhattan Cocktail
- Chill your cocktail glass in the fridge and place ice in the glass
- Fill a different glass with ice
- Pour your Whisky, vermouth & bitters over the ice to chill, mixing very gently.
- Strain the cocktail into your pre-chilled glass and over the ice
- Garnish with cherries & enjoy!
If you enjoy this recipe, let us know about your successes in making this cocktail on Social Media! We’d love to see how it turned out for you.